Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CTMH Let's Get Together Line


Hey everyone! I've been busy crafting away when Ami takes a nap and after he goes to sleep. Yeah, so don't come over because I haven't cleaned in a while and Adam is home. That means between my crafty stuff in the kitchen, his bags & work stuff and Ami's toys in the living room, there isn't much space to walk! But, I have some cards, a scrapbook page & a mini-book to show for it... :)

{Scrapbook Page}



{Mini-book}




{Cards}


To see all of the pages in the mini-book or the cards up close, click here.


Believe it or not, all of these projects were created using only 1/2 of the "Let's Get Together" Level 2 paper pack. I know, wow! Other supplie:

  • Garden Green Collection ribbon (all three projects)
  • My Accents in Buttercup (buttons, spiral clips, conchos, etc.) (all three projects)
  • My Acrylix Solos "T" stamp set (cards)
  • My Acrylix Friendship Word puzzle stamp set (mini-book)
  • liquid Glass
  • Garden Green ink pad (cards)
  • Black ink pad (mini-book)

For anyone out there that would like to purchase supplies to make one or all of these projects, let me know! I am in the process of creating directions for the cards & mini-book which will be free with an order of any supplies for the projects! Or, if you'd like to host a party (you get rewards to be a host!!) and make cards or a mini-book, we can do that too! As a special incentive, the first person to set up a party or order some fun products, will receive the other half of the Let's Get Together paper pack...buy one of that stamp sets, some ribbon and Accents and you're ready to create!!!

I have some Idea Books that I would love to share with you! Just give me a ring (930-0282) or an e-mail (h.annabelle@yahoo.com). Or if you need to look right now (like me!), click on the Close to my Heart logo on the top, right of this page.

Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for some fun boy/man birthday cards which have no stamping. Just paper, stickers & Liquid Glass!

~~~~> I almost forgot. There is a really fun July Stamp of the Month called Life's a Jungle...

It is regularly $22.95, but if you spend $25 it would be $17.21, spend $50 and it's $11.48, spend $75 and it's $5.74...

spend $100 and it's FREE! (Offer for this stamp set is over Aug. 31st.)

No comments: