Friday, July 25, 2008

CTMH Good Times Line

Click on the pic to see each card!


Hi there! Here are those boy/man birthday cards I was talking about the other day! Again, I only used 1/2 a pack of the Good Times Level 2 paper pack & 1 pack of the Good Times My Stickease Assortment and made 10 cards! I also used CTMH's Liquid Glass (as the adhesive & as a glassy accent) and the Sanding Kit but if you have any sort of sanding item (paper, a block, a nail file even), that will work too!
For those of you who are not big into stamping or want to make some fun cards fast, this is for you!
Here is a breakdown on the cost of items:
  • Good Times Level 2 Paper Packet = $12.95
  • Good Times Level 2 My Stickease = $8.95
  • Liquid Glass = $6.95 (optional)
  • Sanding Kit = $3.50 (optional)

Remember, if you order the Paper Packet & stickers, I will include directions for the 10 cards for FREE!!

Happy crafting! Thanks for peeking!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hi heather! I'm sad for the store closing but totally respect the stay-at-home mom job! ;) Something I know nothing about... LOL kidding! Good luck with CTMH & Etsy! Both are perfect avenues for you to work from home!