Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Wedding gift

Hello everyone! I hope you haven't disowned me. Can I steal Cheryl's saying "blog vacation" as my excuse to why I've been missing?! My little guy has been on the move now that he's mastered crawling, Adam's family was here for a reunion and geez, I just didn't have any creative juices flowing for a while. It was kind of depressing not feeling very creative but good news, I've got it back (for how long, who knows!)

I've been working on a fall wedding gift. It's a serious board book with tabs. Really cute from Kaiser Craft that I found at Pages in Time in S. Bend. (I now know what our customers felt like in the store because I walk into PIT and feel so overwhelmed. Yes, where to start, what to get and where to find exactly what I am looking for! It was definitely easier when I knew where everything was and was familiar with all the products because I saw them everyday! Oh well, I am enjoying the adventure!) So I eventually found some really cool fall colored papers from BoBunny and ribbon from American Crafts. Oh yes and some wedding stamps from Inkadinkado. I also have been using the Treasure Life stamp set and inkpads from Close to my Heart! Check them out, they are perfect for fall!


the flowers on the card and book are from the CTMH stamp set!

Also, the new CTMH idea books are out if anyone is interested I will give you one for FREE! E-mail me or give me a call!

More pics of the finished project coming soon! I promise! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, good job - they really are neat looking, if I had a wedding to go to, I would order one.
Love,

twinmomstamper said...

Hey Silly Momma! I am glad to see you are back. LOVE your wedding creations. I would like to see a CTMH book. No hurry...

I sure miss the store! Did you see the Bobunny Halloween paper???? It is adorable.

Hope all is well! Cheryl O