Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daddy's home!


Adam drove the whole way home, over 12 hours, from New Jersy this time which brought him knocking at the door at 3:45am on Friday. (I accidently left the screen door locked & he couldn't get in...of course I would do that!) I was glad that he was home safe and sound but I was TIRED and he, as usual, was still wound up from driving so he wanted to talk...of course Ami would be up at 6:30, I had to have Jukka to the vet by 8:30 and get stuff done at work for Saturday (we celebrated National Scrapbooking Day with workshops and a crop until 10pm)...anyways, it's Sunday now and I made it.

By 3pm, Friday afternoon, I told Adam to wake up. Ami couldn't stop smiling at him! And of course, Jukka was incredibly happy to see his daddy...and I think once Adam wakes up (?) and I get a nap today, I too will be as giddy as Ami & Jukka that daddy is home!
(If this last part makes no sense...well, I'm tired!) :)

3 comments:

twinmomstamper said...

Hi Heather-

I just wanted to wish you a Happy First Mother's Day!

Cheryl O

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

aqtteNexSsetw [url=http://lks.uk.to/64d9a]Regions Online Banking[/url] sdoidfNzrdr