Monday, April 21, 2008

My three boys...

Well I really have 4 "boys" if you count the cat, but...

Ahhh...these are the times when the house is quiet and well, actually kind of boring! Adam left for NJ again yesterday and will be gone for two weeks. Ami, Jukka & I were all a little depressed when he left and for the whole day yesterday. It's always the first and last paws (days) that are the worst. (We call the days "paws" because daddy tells Jukka that he will be back in so many paws...poor Bobby Joe only has 4 paws so Ami & I are letting him use our paws to help him count down the days.)

Oh come on...you already knew that the Bhatti family was crAzY! :)

1 comment:

twinmomstamper said...

You just crack me up! Glad Adam will be back today (Friday).

It is always a bummer for me when Dave travels. I feel for ya!

Cheryl