Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another silly momma moment.



So, I just realized that, while I've taken over the Creative Adventure blog, Live the Creative Life, I've failed to mention that on this blog. Duh!! How would anyone ever know if I don't tell you and have absolutely no links to it!!??? Ahhh...you mean you can't read my mind either? (I thought it was just Adam!! lol!)

Well, it's been about three weeks now since I signed up with Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator and wow, have I been having fun creating! Since I am not the best "sales" person, at the moment my goal is to make kits similar to the ones I designed at Creative Adventure. The "Simply Stickers" kits are going to be super easy and fun! Not only are the cards pre-folded, but almost everything is pre-cut and ready to go! For example, let's say you were headed to the cabin this Memorial Day weekend. Now, in a perfect world, if I had these kits available to purchase (which I almost do!!), you could pick one up, take it to the cabin (along with only adhesive and scissors) and during that rainy day (because you know it always has to rain once on a long weekend) you could get out your "Simply Sticker" Kit, assemble and wha-la! You've got 8 cards, scrapbook pages &/or a mini-scrapbook!

Gosh, I am so excited about this and I hope you keep checking back to the Live the Creative Life blog to see what's new! Of course, if you would like a catalog, to order, host a party, class or workshop or even sign up to be a Demonstrator yourself (which is only $75 for the month of May!!), just let me know!

And because no one can read my mind :) you can also shoot me an e-mail: livethecreativelife@yahoo.com to sign up for my monthly newsletter that I am going to start in June!